Experience: 3+ Years
We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and databases.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Analyzing, summarizing, and reviewing data to generate useful business reports
• Create robust, reusable data querying, transformation, and visualization processes in SQL and Excel
• Leverage analytics and visualization tools to present information in a way that drives fact-based decision making
• Develop analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation. Ensure research reports are created using credible qualitative and quantitative methodologies
• Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Writing computer programs to generate, analyze, and visualize data.
• Determining the accuracy and validity of data sources and appropriateness for use.
• Perform statistical analysis of large data sets to better understand trends, and relationships between variables, and to formulate predictive insights.
• Employ new research tools to derive unique findings.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience working with relational databases and SQL
• Programming knowledge of R and Python
• Strong analytical aptitude and an understanding of statistical methods
• Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience with reporting, data management, or data analytics, including standard and ad-hoc reporting;
• Highly analytical and detail-oriented;
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills and analytical skills.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize time and workload in order to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
• Any Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or equivalent experience of 2+ years.
• Good working knowledge any BI tool such as Quicksight, Tableau etc.
Skills Required Min 14+ years of Leading implementation and Architecture discussions of large-scale engagements. Good understanding of Designing and Architecting...Apply For This Job
Job Description Looking for a Software Developer who can help build ECommerce websites on platforms such as Open cart, WordPress,...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Being an Engineering shop here in Trivandrum, Kerala, we innovate every day, it is a journey of joy,...Apply For This Job
Join our team As a Software Engineer at Anakin, who drives potentially complex and innovative projects with flexibility to learn trending technologies....Apply For This Job
We are looking for highly motivated senior developers to deliver Sitecore Applications/Solutions to our customers. Key Responsibilities Migration from Sitecore...Apply For This Job